Friday, May 22, 2009

ANTM Cycle 11, Mckey.

Why is Singapore placed so near the Equator? Not that I am complaining... Wait, I am and I want to. D: It is frickin 30 deg. Cel out there. D: I really wonder how am I going to sleep tonight.

I have many plans for this holiday. This holiday is the start of my around 2-year plan, which really, I do not have much faith of making it through.

Not many people know of my plan yet, because I know people will either laugh at what I say, or they will be extremely discouraging. I choose not to tell many many people because I am going to keep my hopes up really high. And trust me, not telling many many people is a really difficult task for me.

So far, only 5 people know of it. And they have been rather encouraging. They went either "Go for it!" or they said "Well, it's your choice," and nothing else. ... At least they did not go " YOU?! BE A -insert dream occupation?! DONT EMBARRASS YOURSELF LA!"

So many things I want to do, but so little time left.

No comments: