Thursday, May 7, 2009

there is something freakishly weird with my mother.

... i really cannot stand being in the same room as her and talking to her.

you know how people will go through this phase where they just cannot stand their parents. it seems that i will never get out of that phase.

dont come telling me that I have to love and respect her because she is my mother, she had me in her womb for nine-fucking- months. I hate the fact that it is her blood that is running through my veins.


love and respect needs to be earned, it is not a given.


for being the reason why my dad is having financial problems,
for being the reason why I never got to see my first few paychecks,
for being the reason why I hate this family,
for being the reason why I want to fly away and never come back,
for being the reason why I should cut off all contact with relatives.

No comments: