Friday, May 22, 2009

It is mad hot, like really crazy hot today. D:

I wish I was living in the studio, at least the air conditioning there is crazy cold.

School today was very productive. I am nearly done with cutting those little bits and pieces for my model. :D

I have been, sending lots of emails looking for part-time jobs. So far, only one have replied, and the pay is, lesser than I had expected it. Retail sales in an accessories shop at town. I am going to pray hard that something good comes along my way soon.

I have been wanting to get this pair of shades on Wetseal, and I could not decide between the black and the white. Finally on the day when I decide to buy it, the black went out of stock. I told Ah Mun about it and I said,

"This shows that God wants me to get the white one."

and she replied,

"You listen to God for the weirdest reasons."

School today was a fun one. Ah Munna has become the butt of all my jokes with her liking of fried chicken rice and prawn mee. OHOHOHOHO!

No comments: