Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Roar!

I am waaaay behind schedule for my model making. D: I havent really started on anything, other than just planning out the stuff that I am going to cut up. D:

Today, although I was surprisingly in a good mood, it was not one of the best days I ever had. One thing was that I let my emotions get the better of me. I seem to be unable to keep myself from feeling jealous. The little things people do that make me feel as if my identity in society is being jeopardised, how can I not react to that.

I am clearly, not sensible enough to handle matters like that maturely. For now, I am going to convince myself that I owe that person a big favour.

... Random note, I feel like drinking apple juice with aloe vera bits. D:

Rare occurrence, seeing me doing something productive in class. ohohoho!
... actually I was doodling on Ashler's notebook with my name and smiley faces. :D



Recently, more and more people have been reading that Heather Chase-Bill Kaulitz thing. It makes me angry, and yet happy at the same time. Because that stupid rumour is finally being put to an end, and that stupid rumour actually has gone that far.

My brother really had to burst my little bubble.

"Roo! TOM KAULITZ IS NOT REALISTIC FOR YOU!"

GAH! To hell with that statement! I cant help that the guys around me are so not my cup of tea. D<

Until the day I find someone more realistic in my brother's terms, and/or a new eyecandy, Tom Kaulitz shall remain as the main of my 8 celebrity husbands.

... I AM THE SELF-PROCLAIMED WIFE OF 8 CELEBRITIES, IN YOUR FACE!

No comments: