Saturday, May 16, 2009

I have had it with people, their personal lives, and their insults.

people who are not fucking skinny, or fucking tall, or fucking drop dead gorgeous should not fucking come tell me that I am fat. so fine, I do comment A LOT on other girls. but when you know that being pleasantly plump is my sore spot, you do not, I REPEAT : DO NOT, go on rubbing my wound with salt in a not-jokingly tone.

like what Allison of ANTM Cycle 10 said,

"You do not tell an anorexic that she is fat. It is like giving a recovering alcoholic alcohol."

... something along that line.

if you are nowhere near Kim Daul,

or any Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren or Abercrombie male model,


you cant insult me whichever fucking way you want.

... especially the girls, when you are not drop dead gorgeous or fucking skinny, you should not be passing remarks as if you are 2000 sizes smaller than I am.

I like the way I am, sucks to be you if you have something against me looking like a blob.

No comments: