Thursday, May 21, 2009

I want to be a star.

I just did something which I have no idea is it considered stupid or not.

During InTech lesson, I saw this postcard like thing on one of my course mate's table. On it stated the details of a competition. ... Not just any competition, it is a BLOG competition. Sgblogawards, I went home and googled it.

And I was thinking, for about 30 seconds, whether I should register myself for fun, which I ended up doing so. :/ I registered under the Best Individual Blog category. I cannot believe what I have done, but I did it anyway. Ah, the irony.

So much about me, openly declaring how much I really dislike living in Singapore. And still, I signed up for something which might end up giving my blog a bit more exposure than it has right now. My first shot at fame.

I just wonder, will anyone rally for me. D: Will it even be successful or will I end up embarrassing myself more.

Anyway, I hope whoever is reading my blog will rally for me. :/ At least I will not end up looking like some idiot.

No comments: