Wednesday, May 27, 2009

STRESS, taking a huge toll on me.

I finally am feeling the stress, the pressure, EVERYTHING D: All of it came just 2 frickin days before submission. I really am thinking that I will not be attending Gems tomorrow. Good thing it is 2 more days of hell, or else I really might end up like that dude in the picture up there. D:

I think I have to burn midnight oil tonight. So I guess, maybe a few other random Twitter style blog posts to come?

Sigh, design course/Singapore is like a stinking hell hole, where everyone is obsessed over the paper chase.

I think I will be taking up that job offer at CK Tang, until the day I find a job that will allow me to have platinum blond hair with corn rows. I think my mother wants me to take up that job so she can keep me under her "watchful" eye, and also to stop me from damaging my hair any further. ... I think I might go work at some shop at IMM. I saw that they were hiring. o_o If I really hate CK Tang for their many restrictions, I think I will switch over after the holidays.

Many things left undone, I need to start soon. I am first going to take a nap. After all, a little goes a long way. Caffeine and candy shall be my best friends tonight.

... I think it is official, I have gone bonkers because my eye candy... is seriously weird. D:

I am not looking forward to critique at all. I will get shot down by the lecturers, one at a time. And I seriously hope that KK will not be there because his words are awfully mean. D: He is a pretty nice lecturer though. He, teaching InTech, is a lot better than the one teaching Intech last year. ... I find myself learning a lot better and a lot more this year.

Oh well. I really hope KK will not be there for my crit. I want ZIJUN! :D

No comments: