Monday, May 25, 2009

I just talked to my classmate Daryl on MSN, or rather he talked to me. He needed some help with his church thing. There is this thing going on in his church about prayer needs, and he asked if I could help him.

The question was, Which of these blessings do u need?
  1. Good health/healing
  2. protection from harm
  3. inner peace
  4. employment/career
  5. financial freedom
  6. success in education
  7. direction for the future
  8. family harmony
  9. happy friendships
  10. wisdom in decision-making
  11. forgiveness for wrong doings
  12. eternal life
I thought it was really nice of him to ask me for help. In fact, I really was not of any help to him. I picked which of the 12 I needed in my life, and he will help me pray for it. I am actually the one benefiting from this. D:

Just when I looked down the list of 12 things he stated, I realise how screwed my life is. I just recovered from that helluva bitch ulcer, and I have been either getting blisters or cuts. I have been pissing myself to sleep over the stupidest reasons and right now, I am worried about that job offer because it took me 4 days to reply him. D: All thanks to my mother who "got me a job at CK Tang". I wish that all the money I loaned out to my family will come back to me asap, seriously. I do not feel secure if my money is not with me. It hinders me in every way possible. I have my dream, I just do not think that it is realistic enough, just by looking at the way I am right now, I am faaaar away from it. Clearly I am not having a great time at home, spending "quality time" with my family. Friends I made in class are awesome, just a few here and there pissing me off. And the issues that have been troubling me obviously shows that I have not been making the correct decisions in my life. ... Nobody is perfect, we all make mistakes especially since I backslide away from God since... D: 2005?

Sigh, I wish my life is less of a mess. ;_;

No comments: