Monday, June 21, 2010

So till then~! :D

SO I BE OFF TO THE LAND FULL OF DIM SUM AND SHOPPING!
:DD


So this is my last post on this blog till Thursday, where I will be happy, fully recharged and have craploads of photos to share and post on this blog.

:D So till then, BE JEALOUS PEOPLE. Because I won't really be buying back anything for anyone, so insignificant people, SUCK IT!

Just joking, but seriously.
I have said this back in March/April that I will go on a holiday this June (which is now :D) no matter what because I am overworked from school, ITP and my part-time job.

The week of holiday we were suppose to enjoy before our ITP was well-spent at my part-time job.
The weekends I was suppose to enjoy as a break from ITP during ITP was well-spent at my part-time job.
The only public holiday I was suppose to enjoy as an additional day of break was well-spent at my part-time job.

Therefore I HAVE DECIDED that I will go on a holiday in June, even if it's just a 2-week break.

And alas, I have made that happen, even with much obstacles along the way.
People saying they want to come but is too expensive, people saying they want to come but is too expensive so they asked other people along but all decided not to go, people being a bitch and picky about the number of people going, and the price of going to Hong Kong.

Urgh, sometimes travelling with a bunch of people can be a pain in the ass. The planning process, I mean.

But I have to say that I am incredibly proud of myself.
I have done my research on the place, together with Valerie. Places with good food, places to shop. I WILL ENJOY HONG KONG TO ANOTHER LEVEL THIS TIME.

And most importantly, I did something I said I would.
I MADE IT HAPPEN
for myself.

:D I guess I am starting to believe in myself. :D

Oh yes, when I get back, I think I am going to start deleting some posts of mine from my blog. :/
Not that I regret anything I have typed out here, I just think that they are a little too childish as compared to my more recent posts... Not like I am ever that mature anyway. -_-

But yes, it has been a great 1,154 posts. :D

No comments: