Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Random update.

It makes me really happy to see that it has been raining non-stop for the past few days. :D
I hope it will be insanely hot in Singapore when I am in Hong Kong.

Sometimes I feel like I am obliged to put up shitloads of photos of myself on my blog, just so that I can up my blog readership a bit.

15th June, 15th June, 15th June.

Something will be done by then. Hopefully good results will come out of it. :D

I feel like I have to update this space, so here goes.

  1. My holidays are finally here! :D
  2. I am insanely broke because I have overspent in the last few days of May and the first few days of June.
  3. And also because my mother took money from me. :/
  4. Hong Kong is not that far away from now! :D
  5. I have lots of stuff to sell, in order to raise money for Hong Kong. D:
  6. I have something awesome planned out for 15th June. :D
So till then! :D

No comments: