Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hello hello! :DD

I AM BACK FROM THE LAND OF AWESOME SHOPPING AND DIM SUM! :D

I will do a proper update soon. :D
And a few more videos of the items I bought from Hong Kong.

This trip was like a life lesson in itself, I have learnt so many things like ;
  • ALWAYS WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES.
  • I am a compulsive shopaholic. Anywhere and everywhere have something I want to buy.
  • I tend to do stupid things I know I will regret when in overseas.
  • A 3-day trip to Hong Kong is never enough.
  • Listening to Olivia Ong is always good on planes. :D
  • Don't expect much when taking budget airlines. The middle seat is really reserved for people who have really high tolerance level.
  • Night flights are awesome! :D
  • It is always good to have a debit card with you when you travel.
And that is like, just a few of the many things I learnt on my trip.

I want to go overseas again! D:

No comments: