Monday, June 14, 2010

Early this May when we were planning for our awesome trip to Hong Kong, which by right now is not so far away :DD, I had plans to get many things in preparation for the trip.

  1. A red Baggu bag.
  2. A blue Mini7s.
  3. A black toiletries bag from Muji.
  4. An Ipod Touch, which came to mind really randomly.
  5. An awesome pair of gray berms.
  6. An awesome pair of boyfriend jeans.
Out of the 6, I have fulfilled half of it. I got my Baggu bags, in both red and blue. I got an awesome pair of gray berms and I found out that 3 pairs of my jeans at home can actually be folded up, making it look like awesome boyfriend jeans which are my go-to jeans nowadays whenever I go out.

I am just feeling a little sad that the money in my bank account is depleting at the speed of light. :/ People have yet to pay me back my money, things I have to keep paying for, things I pay for because I just have to own them and people taking my money, on top of which I have to fork out my own shopping money to Hong Kong. Heh, story of my life.
I had awesome things planned out for today, of which are pretty much thwarted because :/ I am slightly too embarrassed to do it at home.

Hahaha, sorry Maureen, you might have to wait a little longer.

And, as you can totally tell, I have a new blogskin. Sorry for being too into myself. Heh.

No comments: