Saturday, June 26, 2010

A brand new start.

So I cleared about 444 older posts of mine, and more to be deleted soon.

I came to realise that as I age with each passing day, another level of maturity in blogging I have achieved.

Back in the days, I would blog about my day, which is practically what 80-90% of the blogosphere in Singapore or around the world do.

I would spam my blog with how I feel, be it a one-liner or a tiny short paragraph about my day and how I was feeling. And each had something to do with the eye candy of that certain phase.

It is not something I am actually very proud of, but I do not regret blogging like that.

But I have leveled up since then (hahaha!) so I have decided to clear them all away, as a brand new start for me, sorta.

I left posts behind that are either not about my then-eye candy, me whining about how depressed I am, and how stressed I was with regards to my school assignments.

While I cleared many things away, I couldn't help but think of how time flies at a blink of an eye.

It felt just like yesterday when it was the first day of Polytechnic.
It felt just like yesterday when I finally started talking to my classmates.
It felt just like yesterday when I thought that I finally widen my microscopic social circle.

And now, half of 2010 is gone, I have about 3 more terms to go before completing my diploma.
I have joined a couple of competitions on and with my blog, and won a couple of freebies.
I appeared on TV and I have finally started making Youtube videos.

My life is nearly complete...
Just let me marry Tom Kaulitz. :D

No comments: