Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thanks Mum.

:/ In desperate attempt to make me lose weight, my mother has taken it upon herself to be vigilant and make sure she knows what goes into me.

:/ That's why she packed lunch for me today to take to work. Yeah, I am a cheapo like that. Heh.

And since today I was feeling nice after what had happened yesterday, I thanked her, twice for it.

I managed to get myself the day off this Friday. THANK GOD FOR THAT. I guess Ah Munna's slow frequency has finally hit me because the entire time I was thinking that ITP starts on 8th March instead of 1st March.

And when I found out about the real date, I realise that I will be working, non stop till 17th April, after which school will start.

Therefore I will HAVE TO HAVE TO go somewhere this June or end of the year. I NEED A BREAK OK! D:

... I seriously can't believe that I am about to enter Year 3 already... that is if the lecturers are nice enough to think that I am deserving of a pass for my core modules.

:/ And I dreamt of KK yesterday, freaky but true. D: And I dreamt that we were in Fairfield. D: Very what-the-hell, I know.

No comments: