Sunday, February 28, 2010



My attachment program officially starts this Monday.

:/ And all I can do right now is pray hard that I will be able to get through the next 7 weeks without much problems. D:
I hope I don't get fired within the first week, or get fired at all. ;A;
It hasn't even started, but I already am looking forward to the end of it. I am just being positive. Focus with the end in mind. :De th

I just hope that the people there are nothing like those I met during the IT fair last year. :/

And I invested in a blazer for ITP. A blazer which I will wear to death because of the price. D: $63, it is pretty, and it was probably worth the money. But I probably won't even touch it anymore after ITP. :/ RAH! I must wear it to death.

I am not looking forward to entering Year 3, neither am I looking forward to ITP.

I found out too many things just the day before. And it has made me rethink about the things I want in life. :/ Wavering Roo, much?

To Anon who commented on my previous post :
Yeah, it does sound like I am creating problems for myself but... what can I do in a shop where I am working alone. D: It doesn't help that students from the schools around that area just flood in and hover around the shop next to mine because of this game machine. D:

No comments: