Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lotsa money this way come.

The day started well today. :D

I came home from work at 3pm, because it's a public holiday, so I got half a day off. :D

I came home, felt the wind in my hair and ahhhh, the sense of nostalgia. It reminded me of how horrible the new year is.

All the spring cleaning, the constant nagging from my parents to help clean this or arrange that. D:

It was half a good day I guess. I went home, and I saw my dad cooking, my mum was not at home, and my brother was doing something in his room. ... The day was gooood. :D

I helped out around the house like what a good daughter always does. OHO! And it was all going well...

... Until my mother came back. -_-

Sigh. Tonight I shall plan to sleep before 12 midnight, or else she will force me to say something nice to her before she gives me my ang pow. :/

Not really sleep la. Just pretend to be sleeping. That way she wont bother me.

Even if she does, I can always... appear blur and wish her happy new year and get my ang pow. :DD

No comments: