Friday, February 12, 2010

D;

Today was horrible.

I packed my room, and I shifted the furniture. I washed my bed sheets and new clothes, and I collected my package from Speed Post.

My room is still kinda, in a mess. And I am sick of it already. D: Why do I have so many things! D<

I still have a lot to pack, and I am feeling super tired already. D: ... It does not help that my dad's nagging at me to pack up the rest of the stuff. D:

The start of Chinese New Year is not that bad. Seeing that my boss gave me a $68 red packet for the year, it cant possibly be that bad, can it?

$68, and I just blew it on Hot Topic. D: Hot Topic = LOVE :D If only they would send me more discount codes and free shipping codes. ROAR!

And I just found more things I want from Hot Topic and Cherry Culture. D: Joooy, I see my money flying away already. ... At least I am working hard for it. I think I will be working from 22nd Feb till the end of Feb. D: Everyday. Yeah, all the money is coming in :DD which means more shopping! :DD

... Nice and charming is awesome. :DD

This basically is a random post which I felt I should post up to my dying blog. D: So much for coming back from a hiatus. D:

No comments: