Sunday, February 28, 2010

Imma heartbreaker...

ITP tomorrow.

I am both excited and nervous. D:

Excited because this could be the start of something new. I might end up hating Interior Design a lot more than I do right now. And extremely nervous, because if I get fired I will end up having to go through this hell hole all over again.

I hope I will at least be able to do well for this ITP, and I pray that 7 weeks will just fly by even before I know it.

That blazer I invested in better be awesome enough to last me through 7 weeks of ITP. D:

I shall make some awesome french toast later when I get home.

...

I found out what she looked like. I wasn't shocked, I was just surprised. Very pleasantly surprised at how different she was compared to what I had in mind.

Can I give up now, for she's everything I'm not.

Contrary to popular belief, I DO have a conscience and I am NOT a heartbreaker. Seriously, people.

No comments: