Monday, February 1, 2010

So sweet like apple pie.



Today is a good day. :D

Or at least it was suppose to be a good day.

It just happened to be one of the days where I felt D: a lot more alone than I usually do, even though I was with a group of people during lunch.

I walked home from school today, thinking a lot. Maybe I should try being nicer to the people around me in school. Emphasis on in school.

Because my life in school, regardless of primary or secondary, has not been the best at all. When I look back to the days where I still wore that yellow and blue uniform, I realise that it brings back lots of painful memories that I wish to erase but at the same time still keep it.

After all it is things like these that make you who you are today.

And because you have been through crap like that, you will not and should not be wishing this upon someone else. That is just WRONG. D:

So maybe, I should start being nicer to people in school. Maybe I should.

No comments: