Thursday, September 3, 2009

My mother is not digging the awesome new nails I just got. :/

And I wonder whether being in Fairfield all these years have something to do with my character. I remember stepping out of Fairfield, and I was all that emo person. I was really into black, and pretty much all things related to death, blood, gore, and raw flesh.

Maybe suppressing the person I really am inside is not a good thing, but yet that was something that happened as I stepped into Fairfield territory.

I do not miss those times at all. That was probably one of the darkest periods of my life. From age 10-17. I will not want to relive those days, unlike the rest who have "made quite a significant amount of decent memories" in those wretched grounds.

Poly life was probably the best thing that has ever happened to me, apart from the insane workload, and the horrible critique session. I have... become more and more colourful as I study in Poly. My wardrobe is now... so colourful. Like a kaleidoscope. And I am no longer into those freaky weird stuff. Instead, I am loving all things cute, and colourful. Except for pink. Unless it is paired with some other awesome colour.

Maybe I would have been a happier person, had I not studied in Fairfield, and went to some other neighbourhood school instead.

I miss and will cherish certain friends that I have made in Fairfield, but other than that, I see no point in reminiscing about the past. Every year, there was bound to be some huge conflict with a few certain bitches who have done nothing but disrupt the usual peace in my life.

All I wanted, was to be normal, and fit in with the crowd. In fact, I just wanted to blend in with them. But really, things do not usually go your way.

Why does living have to be so hard.

No comments: