Monday, September 7, 2009

I really used to love long long nails.
Because long nails are real pretty after it is being filed nicely to a certain shape and being buffed till it sparkles in the sunlight.

D: But my nails are, rather weak. And because I am in a design course (fuck, I really had to remind myself about that.) UHU glue has become a friend that I can always rely on in times of need. Only sometimes it can be a huge bitch, and get on to my nails or under it.

D: With the new nails that I got, those French Gel ones, I really cannot do anything properly. D: I cannot type on my handphone or on my keyboard with my finger tips. D: I now type with my nail tips. D: And it is something that is majorly annoying. D: Because I have no idea when will it break off if I use too much force on it. And I cannot do things with my monster strength without worrying that it will come off together with my real nails. D: Snapped out of my nail bed. D:

Gah, stupid nails.

I came to realise that whatever you like, unless you are like Xiaxue who can survive without working outside, everything you pretty much like becomes something that you should only admire from afar.

Like my colourful jeans. Because right now I am in poly, (I really, really had to mention it, dammit!) I can wear as colourful as I want, with my awesome sneakers and ginormous shirts and have whatever hair colour I want. But when I graduate, I wonder whether I will want to further my studies. I would love to do so, but it really all depends on how "great" my results are at the end of the day, which probably means that there is not much of a chance.

So after these two years, or one and a half years or so, I will probably not be able to wear them anymore. Wearing colourful jeans to work with extremely wild hair is an abomination. ;_;

No comments: