Saturday, September 12, 2009

I dunno if it is just me, or does the picture quality of my new camera seem ok only.
:/

I woke up at 3.30pm, half the day is gone. So much for trying to alter back my body clock again. Rah.

Yesterday night...

Bro: Ok ok. ... Are you closing your eyes?
Roo : YAAAAAAAA, faster!

*SNAP!*

Roo : Omg, we look alike.


Ah, the joy.

Bro : :D:D:D:D PUT THIS ON YOUR BLOG OK!

... That picture reminds me, I need to go dye my hair soon. D: Every time I comb my hair to the back, D: it always look as if I have a head of black hair. D: The roots are getting faaaar too long. D:

I found out this morning that everyday my hair is always at its best when I roll out of bed. It always looks groomed, the ends are always curled nicely. Like this!



... Ah, if only my hair was like that all the time. ;_;

No comments: