Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I know I do not have the nicest face.

Today, I had my first manicure session. And... I wonder whether I really like it or not.

I wanted something simple, like checkered, or stripes. Or even cow prints on my nails. D: But I ended up not being able to choose because I was helping my mother's friend, Jane, with her project. She is taking a diploma in manicures and stuff. So I was helping her out as a... guinea pig if I may say so.

So today, I had to wake up real early. D: At the unearthly hour of 8am. D: Ever since the unofficial start of the holidays, my body clock has more or less been altered to a accommodate a different time zone.

I made my way down to Novena, where I met her, my mother's friend, the one who did my nails for today.

Initially, she said she will be doing that french manicure for me, and will be extending my nails with that French gel thingy.

But after removing my really ugly chipped off black nail polish, D: she commented that I have really nice nails which she then showed her teacher. D: And her teacher said

"These are competition nails! Where did you find that girl!"

:D My ego inflated head was threatening to burst on the spot. :D Hey, it is not everyday that you get a professional telling you that you have something that is... rare and awesome.

So with that, she decided to teach Jane nail art design, those swirly ones. Since I have awesome nails for her to work on. :D

It took about 3 and a half hours. :D And it was finally done. :D

... I apologize for the face, and the comb. D: I just showered. D: And I really hate smiling in front of the camera.




I met Chu later on for shopping, and sushi. :D But since we both had sushi yesterday, we decided to have Kenny Rogers today. And will meetup for sushi another day. :D

So today, it has been a fruitful day.
  1. I got my nails done, at least I will be presentable for the Omy award ceremony.
  2. I got complimented many times that I have awesome nails fit for competition.
  3. I bought many many things. D: which means that I will have to get an awesome camera soon to help sell my stuff, or set up a flea market.
  4. ... My shades collection have just expanded by a little. D:

No comments: