Monday, September 14, 2009

I think it is official that I love Comgateway. :D

:D My loot from Hot Topic just arrived today, this afternoon. :D That means new sneakers! And new rings! :D

Their service is good yo. The delivery dude called me up to inform me that my items are here and whether I will be at home to sign for it. :D

Such services is not seen for Vpost, how disappointing. Comgateway for the win!

:D So here are my new rings. :D
... The stars one was a rip-off, seriously. I expected the stars to be a lot bigger, like those that Bill wore in the music video of Automatic. :D At least I did not buy the one with hearts. The garnet one is preeeeetty. :D


:D MY NEW SNEAKERS! :D
They are called Super High Tops. :D



I have learnt today :
NEVER WEAR YOUR SNEAKERS TO THE KITCHEN WHEN YOU ARE MAKING PANCAKES. ;_;
The batter dripped on to the shoe, and it is pretty hard to get off. RAH!


I guess I will be wearing this on Wednesday for the award giving ceremony, after I get the stain off of course. I highly doubt I will be following the dress code, though.

No comments: