Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I went online to check my emails. And guess what, Hot Topic sent me an email, saying they cancelled my order because I have yet to call them up to give them the new shipping address. D:

I swear this will be the last time I am ever going to use Vpost.

First they did not accept my awesome UOB Now card as a UOB credit card. Therefore I had to pay around $100 for shipping of my Hot Topic items.
Then, it took literally forever and a day to get my items delivered.

Now, Fedex does not deliver to that Vpost address I used.

This is it, I am switching to Comgateway.

And I think I pissed that girl on the phone off. I called Hot Topic to get my order re-activated. And I really... do not get the American accent, so she had to repeat herself over and over and over again. D:

... That excludes having to place my hand and head at a specific coordinates in order to be able to communicate. D:

Something Sony Ericsson phones just suck. D: Or maybe because I dropped it too much.

No comments: