Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Too much of it.

I clearly need to find a better job.


Or at least, a job with better people around me.




My boss is one of the nicest females I have seen, ever.


I haven't been on task with my work these days, and instead of lashing out on me, she... talked sense to me instead.


And she was the reason why the person, who was making my work life difficult, was made to leave, kinda.




Obviously, I cannot let her know what is the reason why I have been acting like this. -_-


Because if I explain everything from start till end, it will just make it seem like I am a problematic person to work with, and all I am capable of is causing trouble for her and her company.




I have heard things, coming out of peoples' mouths at work, that are not very nice at all.




Typical.




They went judging me from my character, to my attitude towards them.


All that, I heard coming out of the people you least suspect, right outside the room the were in.




Listening into other peoples' private conversation is not right.


But I heard them while I was looking for something pretty far away from the room, the door was closed, and their voices were loud.




The joy.




Surprisingly, I didn't feel hurt at all.


Maybe I expected it already.




And they were pretending to be civil towards me, right in front of my face.




The fucking joy.




It all started because somebody did not what they wanted.


Now, I am being attacked for getting whatever they wanted.


Thing is, I am not happy at work.

Or just not happy in general, and I have no idea how to make myself happy again.




Talking to people doesn't seem to help.


Because it just makes me more self-conscious than I already am.


It makes me think that I am being more self-centred than I already am, constantly babbling on and on about how sad my life is.




No comments: