Monday, April 23, 2012

Cryptic.

I guess I did something that was... not that nice?

I am in no position to do whatever I did, but I did it anyway.
And honestly, it made me feel better.

Because I like pushing that responsibility away from me, and to someone else I feel is more suited to take that crap. ._.

And suddenly, the world seems a lot brighter already.
n________________________________n

On the rebound now, and it's not a good thing. ):

Bitch, please.
I only date superstars.

On a random note,
  1. I need a new pair of shoes. D: My Chilli Orange Vans shoes are falling apart. ): It has been 2 great years wearing you on a daily basis, dear Vans shoes of mine. So now, I'm going to get a new pair of Vans shoes because they go with EVERYTHING. :D
  2. I am almost done with my cake decorating course. I'm taking a cake decorating course, did I mention? And it's with a group of uh, rich tai-tais? And they have inside information on certain news, which makes me go DDDDDDDDDDDDD: whenever they talk about stuff like that during class.
  3. Still hating on my work.
  4. Supposedly nice guy is not that nice after all. Hahaha. ._.
  5. Did you know that facial peels are like, DA BOMB?! :DD My skin is healing up well because of them.
  6. I desperately need to save up more money~ D:
  7. I have been meeting up with my Poly friends for the past few days. :/ Weird, but true.
  8. I do not want to see a bunch of people, still. And I don't think they know that I don't want to see their faces.
  9. I'm craving for sushi, but at the same time, I'm kinda paranoid about eating sashimi. Must be the smell or something.
  10. Like I said, on the rebound. :) Go figure, people.