Thursday, April 19, 2012

The more you learn, the less you know.

I wish a part of Singapore would flood again soon. ):
Not that I want to waddle in ankle-deep rainwater, but it's just too warm in Singapore these days.

I have recently gotten into trouble at work, like A LOT of trouble.
And my boss went from Dr Jekyll to Mr Hyde in the span of uh, a week or so.
(A week should not be shocking, but my boss seems to be the kind who can be mad at a person for quite some time.)

She went from telling me off, to thanking me very uh, politely.

;_;

I don't think I can keep up with this any longer though.

People at work seem to be... a lot more scheming than you think they would be.
And everything is not what it seems.

A few at work are now put in a position where they have no idea who they should trust, or who they can trust now.
I am one of them, but I am glad that I still have someone to rely on at work, kinda.
Before that someone or I leave this place first.

I can't say that it feels weird, to be put into a position where you realise that there is nobody you can trust, and you have to constantly watch your back, because this is something that I felt was to be expected in working life.

Especially since this is an all-female working environment, and the boss is never in town.

Guess you'll learn as you go along, how to see people for who they truly are.

On a MUCH lighter note:
  1. I have recently purchased 4 bottles of BB Cream, and I am very happy with my purchase. :D

  2. Nothing set in stone yet, but my future is in the works already. Now to give it about 2 - 3 years or so. ): Or lesser, depending on how things will progress from here.I want a friggin iPad. Bleaaaaaaaaargh!

  3. And I bought a label maker. My parents don't believe in label makers. They believe in my brother, writing my name on my school books for me... that is, until my handwriting became nicer than his. ._.

  4. Oh, and I'm gonna watch Wicked today. :D

There really is nothing exciting to update about right now, apart from all the drama that has been going on for the Taiwan trip, and at work.

This holiday of mine, is uh, a time-bomb.
Everyone, or rather, I am waiting for this to blow up and out of proportion. ._.

We shall see, eh. ;)

No comments: