Friday, April 20, 2012

Drama mama.

Lots of drama going on with the people I'm going to Taiwan with these days.
And I am damn sick of it.

There are 2 main parties, let's call them A and B.
(I know, I'm very creative.)

Here's the summary of the story, not complete, but it's the summary.

I'm flying to Taiwan with a group of friend's friends, there were 5 of us at first.
And right after the hotel and tickets were booked, one of the friends went to invite his friend along for the trip.

And this friend is stupidly loyal, if I may say, to a certain someone who is not nice at all. And she tends to report back whatever to that certain someone.

B and that certain someone are uh, not on friendly terms, in other words, that certain someone is B's nemisis.
And since that friend is stupidly loyal, I can safely say that this trip is not going to be a relaxing one because we all have to live our lives in constant fear, aka, going on this trip knowing that everything that happened during this trip is going to go back to that certain someone's ears.

Certain someone almost came along with us to Taiwan because friend went to invite her along, till I said "HELL NO" to her coming.
Which A then said, "it's not because you said no~~~~~~~".

As you can see, I am dealing with idiots here.

So let's just stick to my story, which is certain someone is not coming because I said no.


This is where the problem started.

Friend is coming along with her boyfriend, and her mother does not trust them enough to share a room together. Which was why friend asked certain someone along, so her boyfriend can go bunk with the guys, and friend and certain someone can bunk together.

I said no (as clearly stated above), so certain someone's not coming. So now, it's either B and I bunk in one room, A and friend bunk in another, and the guys share the triple room.

Or A, B, friend and I share a family room together, which will be a lot cheaper for all of us.

But B is not happy about it and she made it very clear that she's not happy about it.
B does not like friend, but not as much as she dislikes certain someone. And B will be civil with her in Taiwan, but the rest should not expect B to pretend to be a friend to her, which honestly it's fine.

Why put two people in a situation where it makes everyone in the group so uncomfortable?


BUT!

A cannot see that B just wants to spend time with her, with us, all when we fly off to Taiwan.
Mainly because A has that I-can-save-the-world mentality and takes it upon herself to make friend feel comfortable in the group.

It does not make sense to me, because A is just putting extra responsibility on herself when nobody expects her to. And she just... bit off more than she can chew. Friend has that friend, who asked her along, and her boyfriend, who is tagging along anyway.

A told B that she is being selfish and is, in her words, a bully, just like certain someone.

A is on the side of
"Why must we split up and play seperately~! why can't we all play together in Taiwan~!?"
When we ALL know that she's just going to put her efforts in the other friend and friend herself.

Everyone is selfish, ok?
It's really up to them to realise this themselves.

B cannot see why A wants to hang out with friend and put in more effort into the other friend and friend.

B is, to put it nicely, loyal to the point of clingy. She wants to hang out with A mainly, and then the rest of the group.
She's hating on friend right now because, I think, she thinks that friend is fighting with her for A's attention.

B was happily living under the impression that friend and her boyfriend is tagging along with the group for 2 days or so, and the rest of the days, friend and her boyfriend will go off playing on their own.

Clearly, that is not the case.


They will be tagging along,

FOR.ALL.6.DAYS.IN.TAIWAN.WITH.US.


And I thought B understood that a long time ago.


So now, A and B are technically, either on a break (like a real couple), or they are no longer friends anymore.

Personally, I am damn sick of the drama.
I am getting caught in the middle, even though I have no intentions of getting caught in the first place.

Has it ever occured to A, that she herself is being selfish as well?
Has it ever occured to B, that A has other friends too?

One day, we are all going to look back, and as they laugh at this really long and hard, I will be smacking them till they die from the pain.

My head is splitting from all the drama, because I know both sides of the story.
And honestly, it pisses me off.

I probably am genuinely self-centered that way, but I think nobody has considered how I feel.
I hate having to make concessions for people I don't like, don't care for, or in general, not close to at all.
But clearly, my wants and needs are never a priority.
I give in, because giving in is what I do. /sarcasm

And if I don't give in, I am going to be labelled as selfish, and idiots will come saying stuff like "Let's just cancel the trip" when we have paid for both the hotel and air tickets already.

There is free cancellation for the hotel, but air tickets are not refundable.

So here is what I am going to do:

One day, when I finally snap, I am going to let both of the other friends know about it.
And I am going to plan out my own itinerary.

My exact words to them, if they go "But I don't want to split~!!", will be


YOU CAN KISS MY ASS.