Friday, April 27, 2012

Down to earth.

I have been floating in and out of work these days~.

Floating in and out, because I feel that I am wasting time at work.
I take my time to answer emails, phone queries and update all the files that I need.

I come in to the office at 8.30am. ): Sad life, I have.
Then answer my emails with my face looking like ~.~, then proceed on to lunch at a time like this.

I'll watch Big Bang Theory or Friends on my iPod, then go back to work, answering more emails with a face like ;A; till I end work which is about... 5.30pm. ):

I am actually really tired of working a meaningless, self-deprecating job where nobody gives me the basic respect as a human.

Much as I would like to say that I am enjoying whatever I am doing now, I actually really don't.

Maybe I am exaggerating a bit, about the "nobody giving me the basic respect as a human" thing.

But let me just put it this way: at my table at work, nobody seems to think of me as a person working in my position.

This student thought I was the 2nd-level cashier, ready to tend to their every whim and fancy at the store like a circus monkey. -_-

Nah, I'm just being bitter here.
Mainly because I lack sleep these days.

I need more time to sleep, and I don't want to work anymore.
BLAAAAAAAAAAH! ):