Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's been a long time coming...

So I have graduated... As I have mentioned in my previous posts...

I have been bumming around at home, planning out things that will not be coming to fruition any time soon. I realise that I really need to start becoming more active online again because D: I have no intentions of getting a real job out there that pays me more than $1k a month. Bah.

So in the meantime, I shall blog in point form. About the things... :/

I have been craving for...
  • Fried Chicken
  • Sushi
  • Spaghetti Bolognaise
  • Kimchi Fried Rice
I have been really annoyed at...
  • My Mother (which really is no surprise.)
  • The Weather (OMG WILL IT KILL SOMEONE TO MAKE IT NOT SO WARM?!)
  • The fact that I wake up at 1:07pm every afternoon, bumming around like nobody's business.
I have been wanting...
  • TO GO OVERSEAS AGAIN. (I WANT TO GO SOMEWHERE NOT WARM AT ALL!)
I have been doing stuff like...
  • Painting my nails at 4pm everyday, then proceed on to ruining my manicure and then having to remove it. Yes, I do it everyday at 4pm. ;A;
  • Deciding that I need to blog, but I have too many shows to watch.
  • Making plans to edit my videos, but again, I have too many shows to watch.
At least I was productive yesterday. I did my laundry AND wash my bedsheets. D:

Now to start blogging more regularly... D:

No comments: