Thursday, May 12, 2011

Not sure is it because I smile too much...

Or is it because I wear colourful things.

But people tend to just not take me seriously and even think it's OK to just only talk to me or ask me out when they need to.

I am not some charity organisation, I do not need your charity.

People expect me to be there for them, be there when they need people.
But when it's time to "repay the favour", they just disappear.

So what the fuck am I to them?!
WHAT.THE.FUCK.AM.I.TO.THEM?!

My social circle is small, as I have mentioned a thousand and one times on this blog of mine. But I feel that because it's small, each friend is hand-picked (kinda), so it would at least mean something to both of us.

Because while I am friendly to most people, that does not necessarily mean that they are automatically a part of my social circle. And especially since I filter people out of it every once in a while...

I just feel like I am not being treated around with enough respect as a human. BAH, fucking humans.

It's PMS period, I need an outlet to vent out my frustrations.

No comments: