Saturday, April 9, 2011

Depressingly Hopeless...

):

So, after much struggling, I am finally graduating, and leaving, the hellhole known as Singapore Poly, Interior Design.

And I should be happy. Like really, really really happy. But somehow, instead of joy and happiness bursting out of my chest, I became depressed instead. D:

I have had plans for the future, but not everything seems to be going according to plan, which I had already expected.
But instead of picking myself up, like I should, I became so hopeless that I think I am probably really going to end up sad and depressed, doing an admin job for $1k/mth.

I need to find that bit of conviction I had during my internship. The conviction I had to make sure that I avoid doing Interior Design for the rest of my pathetic life.

Dear Lord...
Let me get a reply.
This is what I want to do for the rest of my life
& I would give up anything for it.

No comments: