Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Graduation.

I skipped blogging yesterday because it was my graduation ceremony and I didn't want to be home early. :/

I didn't get to blog... So much for my blog-for-5-days-a-week plan. Bah.

But I am going to make up for it with two short posts today. :D

Graduation was... Ok? D: It was a warm day, and wearing the robe and white formal shirt made it harder for me to endure. D:

The entire process went by really quickly, and rest of the time was spent on taking photos with my course mates whom I won't be seeing for like, the rest of my life, or maybe those occasional few times where we would bump into each other in the middle of Orchard Road.

): That's right, I don't deal well with seperation. ):

I ended up using 2 packs of Instax films, because I am lazy to use my digital camera to take photos. Which is a good thing, since my Instax Camera has always been collecting dust in a little corner all this while.

I will be scanning the photos, and I might consider uploading them later in a seperate blog post. :D

I am slightly happy, and slightly depressed that I have officially graduated.

Happy, because I no longer have to deal with AutoCad drawings, spending money on model-making materials and printing, rushing for deadlines, and the lack of sleep. Yes, the world is now a brighter, happier place for me.

But it is depressing because I know for sure that after this, we will never see each other again. And planning for gatherings is a damn hard thing, with all the guys going to NS, and some people flying overseas to study. ;A; We are never going to see each other again. ;A;

Although... I am happy that I don't have to deal with the people I don't like anymore. :D

I will miss abusing all my friends into doing my bidding.
MUAHAHAHAHA.

Like abusing Henry, Yiliang, Allen and Val into telling me stuff, or just for the fun of it.
Bullying Shufei into helping me buy Bubble Tea, walking home from school with Dawn, singing and pretending to dance with Ashler, Ah Mun, Esther and Jiamin,telling long-hair Yuxuan that she sucks and she goes D: , talking all about Geun Suk Oppa with short-hair Yuxuan, poking random people because I felt like it, making Ah Mun go over to the laser cutting workshop to help me with my model...

It looks like I am a huge bully. D: But it was fun while it lasted... HAHAHAHA.

At the end of the day... I wonder if they will remember me. :/ Ten years down the road, will we still keep in contact with each other? ):

Poly has made me a happier person. Secondary school was just... bullshit for me. Maybe because I had a hard time fitting in, maybe because the people in secondary school didn't like my face, but I remember having a hard time in school, to the point where it was hard to even want to wake up and turn up for lessons.

Primary and Secondary school was a dark period for me. I remember laughing my head off while watching horror movies, just because I thought it was really fun to see people in pain. And all the stuff I had were black, white and red. Because other colours were too happy for my liking.

Now, I dress like rainbow vomit, not exactly. But I have changed a lot since, and I love all things colourful now. Hahaha, I can only take black and white in small doses.

Poly has been a wonderful time for me, minus the workload...

Ok, enough of chessy, sappy stories about what Poly has done for me mental wellbeing.

Right now, I have to go clean my bed room. D: And do a bit of laundry, because I am a neat freak like that. D:

No comments: