Wednesday, August 5, 2009

VPOST has officially fucking pissed me off.

I am a proud holder of the UOB Now card, because it is red :D and has many many awesome privileges.

And it really made me awfully happy that being a UOB card holder means that I am eligible to use a promotional code which allows me to have 10-15% off shipping. :D

But guess what?!

When I tried using the code and my card, vpost kept reflecting to me that my card is not a credit card issued by the bank. I thought, maybe it is a debit card, and they specified CREDIT card, that is why I am not eligible to use the code and had to pay the full shipping fee which came up to $100++.

Today, I checked, and I found out that the UOB Now card IS a credit card issued by the bank.
CREDIT, not DEBIT.

Fuck, I am awfully pissed now.

I just sent a "comment/feedback" to Vpost and they had better give me a proper explanation to that.

No comments: