Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I saw this on Joshua Ang's blog, yes I do read his blog. -.-

... Actually I have seen this video a few years back. Only thing was, I am not affected by it. :/

Like yes, it is painful. Or it looks painful. :/ I just think that it is just pretty.. awesome, if I may say so. :/ No, I do not want to have it in my head.



I like to indulge in all things gross and scary when I am especially emo. It just so happened that I was really depressed when I was in Secondary 5.

I first saw that breast larvae picture when I was about 15. D: Only to have my little bubble burst 2 years later when I found out that the breast larvae picture is nothing more than just photo manipulation on Photoshop, using a picture of a breast, and the lotus seed pod.

That is just nasty. But at least, it is half-true.

While that disgusting picture up there is a photo manipulation, this however, is real.



Are you feeling sick yet? :D

No comments: