Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I am guessing I like to stay up late. Because even though I can and should be doing my work right now, I would still rather blog right now.

:/ Things are not as awesome as I thought it was. And I wonder what is wrong with me. Am I being too sensitive for thinking that I have offended everyone, or did I really offend everyone. Because it seems that they would rather talk to someone I do not like than me.

This blog post is probably all rant. ... I look forward to the holidays where I do not have to face anyone from studio.

I have insecurity problems, because "friends" tend to abandon me once they found other more popular and "fun" people. It has probably been this way since I was young, and I never really understood why. They just suddenly just stop talking to me, and I wonder what is wrong with me.

I do not like being the extra one, but usually I always am. I do not like being abandoned and left alone, but usually things like that happen. Sometimes I really want to give up trying to... make friends with people, because things usually end up this way...?

I am always the one people use when they have other problems with their friends. What does that make me?!

No comments: