Thursday, August 6, 2009

I saw a lot of things today.

I was watching people play Jenga, and I saw my childhood. I remember playing Jenga alone at home, when my parents were out at work, and my brother was supposedly at school.

I am becoming more and more depressed.
Ah Munna and Ashler have been painstakingly organising events for my birthday. Painstakingly. But really, I do not see myself having such fun on my birthdays and I am trying my best to talk them Ah Munna out of it.
My birthdays are really often remembered as me being alone at home, using the computer. While everyone else goes out for their appointments.
Either that, or I am studying at home for Prelims.

It just hit me that I probably had a rather deprived childhood. :/

I really do not want to get close to anybody. At this moment in time, I just want to curl up in some isolated corner alone.

No comments: