Friday, August 28, 2009

I guess things got better today.
:D

I went to sleep last night, feeling awfully sad. And I wore my favourite hoodie to sleep, which havent worn since I got back from Hong Kong.
I woke up, feeling real bad still because of the critique I had yesterday.

But then, today I got a call from the lady at Suntec. Finally. :D

So tomorrow, I am starting work. :D From 1-7pm. I know it really is not much, but I guess, any amount of money will do now. I hope she will let me work longer as the days go by. :D Then I can afford to get a new pair of awesome headphones, and other random stuff that I kind of want.

Oh yes, that includes a digital camera. :D

1 comment:

motheruu said...

glad that you're working tomorrow!
aiya that lady boss is probably waiting for more ppl to sign up first before considering ba. jyjy on your first day of work!