Thursday, February 9, 2012

That awkward moment when...

There really isn't an awkward moment.
It's more infuriating than awkward actually.

Work has been fine, in a way, never better than before.
The nasty person is no longer around, and from what one of my uh, co-worker said, "it looks like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders, and you look happier."

Yes, things have been fine and dandy...
But like I said before, it feels like this peace is only temporary.

And indeed it did,
Something unpleasant happened yesterday.

I'm not sure if it was on purpose or not, but it was not... nice at all.

And today, I heard more stuff about what has happened.
I am not sure if I am to explain myself to them over what happened, but I think, there is no need for an explanation.

Shouldn't it be "As long as my conscience is clear, I can and I will move on with my life." instead of caring so much about what others think about me.

They may be on her side, but I bet on my last dollar that they have no idea she is the way she is, nasty and made of all things evil.

I wish things would clear up already.
Let me go back to my life, and let me just... do whatever already. ):



By the way, was that flirting, or were you just being nice...?

No comments: