Monday, January 30, 2012

Too much of something...

I recently made a move.

A decision that might cause me to wonder for the next 3 months, whether what I did was right or wrong, and whether it was a wise decision to make that move.

I am in a happier place right now, but somehow I feel that this peace is only temporary. A bigger battle is out there waiting for me, just that I am unaware of.

I am glad justice is served, but at tve same time, I cannot help but wonder and feel concerned about the casualties of this... war I speak of.

Underhanded methods were used, not by me, just to get back on me because that person felt wrongly accused.

Let's just say it backfired and it caused her to be in more shit than she was in before she decided to blab out everything.

This move I made is bound to have its consequences.

Was it the wisest thing to do, that I have no idea. But I have people telling me that everything is alright, and that I am not at fault for this... Awkward situation to happen.

I can't help but feel like a selfish brat, doing everything as I please because everything is not going my way, or going well at all.

While I feel safe there, I can't help but worry...

After her, will there be another...?

No comments: