Monday, February 27, 2012

): I'm out of happy points.

And I'm tired of life already.

My job is not stressful at all.
But for some reason, I find myself having to drag my body off the bed to get ready for work everyday.
And I dread going to work all the time.

I have no idea what my passion is.
I have no idea what I want to do.

All I know is that I am sick of what I am doing, and I want to quit already.

I think I need a break.
I need a break from work, from people, from all the fuckers who hog onto a slot for classes and refuse to make payment for it.

This is why the happiness level is Singapore is so low.

I spend most of my free time watching dramas online.
That is pretty much what I do these days, because nothing excites me anymore.

I don't think I want to go back to studying... anything.
But I most certainly do not wish to go back to work, at least for the next week or so. D:

I want a break. D:
I WANT A BREAK FROM EVERYTHING! D:

No comments: