Sunday, February 12, 2012

So I clean when I'm upset or stressed...

Therefore tonight, I will be sleeping on clean sheets that smell like Dettol.

Nothing wrong with being a germaphobe...

Recent events have been... Hard on me this week.
Lots of shit happening at work, I really wish that the whole matter would just blow over already.

Apparently the last time I was upset, I went cooking and cleaning the kitchen and it made me a lot happier for that night.
Which is why I have decided to pack my room today.

I cancelled appointments to dedicate what's left of my off-day just to "indulge in therapy" for the day.

Apparently it is not enough.

My room is clean and I have more space to do whatever, but I still feel upset inside.

Whatever.

I am just glad to be sleeping on clean sheets tonight, and that my room is a lot cleaner than it was before.

No comments: