Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ryuk 2.0.

:D

This is Ryuk 2.0.

He hasn't fully transformed yet because I have not found the devil casing for Ipod Touch 4 and even if I managed to find it, I probably won't buy it anyway. :/ The horns are a little... hard to deal with.


Richard Harmon as the display... just for the next few days. ._.


And Ryuk will not be complete without a photo of Tom. :D

It is still a little hard for me to believe that my red nano is dead. D: Or about to die...
I would go home with my Ipod in my pocket, and when I take it out, I would get a shock every now and then when I see it being so huge. D:

I may be using my Ipod Touch now, but I will still get my nano fixed. Just for old time sake, seeing that it's like a best friend to me.

It was there with me when I took my O levels, entered Singapore Poly, and so many other events. It has probably lasted me for a good... 4 years or so.

):

Dear Ryuk 1.0, you will be dearly missed. ):

No comments: