Sunday, January 23, 2011

I rely much on omens and signs.

I just mailed out my resume to a company I really want to join.

Before I mailed it in, I was full of confidence. Like literally so full of it that it's showing on my face.
I was confident that I will get in when I mailed it in.

But 15 minutes after I mailed it, I started regretting my decision.
I think instead of impressing the people at the company, I think I will be embarrassing myself more. D:

Sigh...
My life is full of regrets.

I have been praying much to God, asking him to help me get into the company I desperately want so badly.
I pretty much pray to God, asking him for things I want... Probably am not suppose to though. :/

And God doesn't really show me signs all the time.

(... Because everything happens for a reason, and everything has its own time and place. If I can't get in, its because I am not meant to... blah blah blah.)

So every now and then, when I get insanely desperate, I will ask God to show me a sign which is usually pretty stupid...

It's so ridiculous that it's on par with the "I WILL MARRY THE FIRST GUY I SEE WHEN I OPEN MY EYES IN 10 SECONDS" thingy... :/

So yesterday, feeling really depressed, I asked God to show me yet another ridiculous sign.

I was going to play the gashapon machine after work, and I asked God to show me a sign :
If I am going to get in, I will get 1 of the 2 characters I want.
If I get another character, I will not get in at all.

And mind you, there are about 6-8 characters, so if I were to play, I would have a good... 25-33% chance of getting the character I want.

End up, I got the character I didn't care for. D:

Needless to say, I went home feeling extremely depressed, and I ended up finishing another quarter of my tub of Phish Food. ):

Now I'm sad, AND fat. ):

I do realise that it is stupid to put my faith into little games like these... But sometimes, all I really want is a sign, you know? Something that will put my heart at ease, something that assures me that I am not going to fail again this time.

I am just insecure like that. ):

No comments: