Sunday, January 16, 2011

Enlighten me...

I don't get this...

Why do people I am, or was, never close to like to pretend that we have been close all our lives?

I mean, it's pretty obvious that I don't mean anything to you, so why do you keep pretending?
I am not upset because people treat me like trash.

I am angry because people treat me like trash and still expect me to be there when they need me.

You are quick to judge, you never listen when I try to make conversation, you make unrealistic goals for both yours and my future, and you constantly bring other people into our conversations, people that I dislike or find insignificant.

I figured cutting off all ties with people like that would be best for my wellbeing, even if it means an even smaller social circle.

So well, thank you.

You have just lost me because I have decided to cut my losses.

And yes, everything is about me because I figured that if I am not going to be nice to myself, nobody else will be.

It's pretty evident, isn't it? From all the shit you dish out on me.

No comments: