Friday, January 21, 2011

Richard Harmon is cute. :D

I think it is about time I start to settle down a bit...

Not settle down as in starting a family, dammit.
But be less insane than I was a few years ago.

So yes, I guess this means I will not be having any more super awesome hair colours, like my half blond, half black hairdo. ):

Recent events have made me realise that I have friends around me, just that... they are not the sort of friends that I hang out with all the time? If that makes any sense...

I am everybody's good friend, just not the best friend.
The friend that everyone talks to, but will never think about asking her out just to hang out.

I would admit that I felt a little sad at first, when I think about it.

But how can or how will anyone show me sympathy?
I am probably known for being a bitch.
(Labelled a bitch, and proud to be one. HAH.)

There always have to be a group of people I dislike. And when I dislike a particular person, no matter who is the one who ask me to go out, if that person I dislike is there, I will not join in.

I refuse to be around people I dislike because in my head, I will just mock them from top to toe. From the way they dress, to the way they behave and even the things they say.

This post is probably not going to make any sense.
I am tired from working on my FYP. ):

Some things I would like to share...

Ryuk 1.0 is dying, so my dad and I bought a Ryuk 2.0, which most of my classmates have met already. I will update with a photo of him soon. :D

I think Richard Harmon is cute. :D Even if he's a year younger than I am. D:


And while many people make plans to retire in Australia or Florida, I am making plans of my own to retire in Canada. :D

It's such a pretty place and Richard Harmon is Canadian. :D
This means I will be pronouncing OUT as OAT. HAHAHA! :D

My obsession with Richard Harmon has more or less expired, it has been nearly, or even more than 2 weeks since I laid eyes on him...

Oh well, I will need to find a new eye candy soon. D:

No comments: