Wednesday, October 6, 2010

PHOTO : MEET MY NEW FRIENDS :DD

I mentioned before on my blog that I bought a bunch of random, useless stuff from Ikea.

They are not entirely useless...
:D I bought 2 tiny pots of cacti, one for my room and one for school.

Because everyone knows how boring it is in school. And design students should just... really personalise their own work area. :D

So these are the cacti I had bought...
And you'll probably think it's damn ugly. Well, I only bought them for a reason, that it hurts when you touch them.

So to all the idiots out there who are going to annoy me in class, you watch out.

I HAVE MY CACTI!!

I wanted to name the one on the left, Unicorn, because its spikes stick out and concentrates on one area, like a unicorn's horn. But it sounded stupid, meh.

And I was with someone and that someone said, "Call it Bill... looks like his hair anyway"

Quite true, eh. :D

And the one on the left, that someone named it JoBros, because its 3 of them stuck together. -_-
Roar, I might have just killed the JoBros a bit by watering too much... :/

So this is unofficially named Bill. :D

And this is the unofficially named, JoBros... :/

No comments: