Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I am not going to say much about what has happened today.

But if you say you don't want to work with a freeloader, what makes you think that people who got the same site as you want to work with you?

And it's blatantly obvious that you picked that site because you have found yourself someone nice enough for you to leech on.

And clearly I don't care if I get sued for defamation because I have worked with you long enough to know that you are a freeloader.

People choose to let things go and live their lives when things don't go well for them. I choose not to do that obviously, and I choose to get angry instead because letting things go just means giving up on things you want.

I choose to get angry and bitch all about it on my blog, knowing that the world can see, and knowing that while there are people out there who are going "O.M.G WHY IS SHE SO CHILDISH", at the same time, there are people who agree with what I have to say.

No comments: