Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Photo! : Cakes and Bags

These photos are long overdue...
At least the photos of the bag is overdue.

I made a bag for Chu's birthday. :D Which kinda led me to think that I could have a future in this instead of slogging in the ID industry.
(I have a rant post coming up after this. But for now, photos first! :D )

So here's the bag :D
I made a giant top :D.

This is the bag and the top, and a photo taken at a very bad angle. :/

This is the inside of the bag, showing my excellent workmanship :D




And just the other day, I tried out a recipe, making chocolate cake using the microwave oven. :D
I have a regular convention oven, but I have yet to use it and using the microwave oven to make a cake is pretty convenient. :D

And even if it looks like shit, it still tastes the best. :D Super rich chocolate cake is the best. :D

No comments: